Katie Pozzuoli is a writer helping women adopt sustainable practices of self-care to thrive. No fluff. No Guilt-fests. No self-obsession. Just real self-care for real life.
Katie has spent most of her adult life figuring out – with a lot of trial and error – how to be healthy in every area of her life. (And, as a constant work in progress, she’s still figuring it out!)
In addition, Katie finds inspiration in the women around her who work hard and love well, and she especially loves discovering how they build habits of self-care that help them to show up fully alive to the places where they’ve been called.
Katie makes her home in Southeastern Ohio with her husband, three children, and their rescue pup.
To receive an exclusive essay and a collection of ideas for how to build a sustainable practice of self-care, sign up below. Time to Thrive is a free email newsletter that releases on the first Friday of each month.
Katie Pozzuoli’s Work All Around the Web
Katie’s passion for helping women experience wellness of body, mind, and spirit led her to write about self-care. She wants to help women discover a new way to think about self-care that isn’t just spa days, bubble baths, and dark chocolate. She believes that self-care is really about parenting yourself, and works as a myth-buster to address the problems with how we think about self-care.
Although many people think of self-care as an expensive and solitary act, Katie believes that community is an essential part of self-care and self-care doesn’t need to be costly – although there are a few strategic ways to spend money for self-care.
Here are a few more “greatest hits” from Katie’s writing about self-care:
- How to Care for Yourself When the World is Burning
- How to Prevent Seasonal Depression with These Six Tips
- Prioritizing Self-Care During the Holidays
You can also find Katie Pozzuoli’s writing all around the web. Check out her writing in these corners of the internet:
- Dreams Lie Dormant, But They Don’t Die on The Soft Never
- Self-Care for When You’re Caring for Others for Emily Rowntree
- Reading Is Self-Care for Siv Ricketts on Milagro Mama
- How to Build an Ideal Morning Routine for Leanna Hampton
- How to Talk to Your Spouse about Money for Jeffrey Lucas, Jr.
- Choose Gratitude in the Thin Places for Twyla Franz on The Uncommon Normal
Katie has also been a guest on the following podcasts: